TERMS & CONDITIONS
(effective January 1, 2017)
espritrelax respects your online privacy and appreciates your need to control personal data that you share with us. We have adopted the following guidelines in order to inform you about how information gathered by espritrelax is used and not used to assist you in making conscious choices and to provide opportunities for opting out.
1. Submitting a Contact Form and Communication
If you contact espritrelax via the espritrelax website to receive further information about our services or otherwise deal directly with espritrelax, your contact information and a transaction history will be kept on our secure dedicated server. This information will be used to send you espritrelax communications, such as newsletters and e-mails, informing you of upcoming espritrelax events, and tailor the espritrelax website to better meet your needs and customize our contact with you. Your personal details are never disclosed to third parties and other organizations related to espritrelax. You can opt out anytime and direct us not to keep your contact details on file by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also the e-mail to use to remove yourself from the espritrelax mailing list.
2. Cookies and Nonpersonally-identifiable Information
When you visit the espritrelax website, cookies are placed on your computer. Cookies tell us whether you have visited our website before or if you are a new visitor and help us identify site features and content in which you may have the greatest interest. We collect this information to enhance your experience on the espritrelax website.
espritrelax uses Google Analytics cookies for statistical website-traffic analysis. These statistics help us to analyse how you use our website and to better tailor and refine our website content to your needs. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the espritrelax website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the espritrelax website and compiling reports on your website activity. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law.
3. Links to other Websites
The espritrelax website may contain hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. We provide these links solely for your convenience and information. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. espritrelax does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
(effective January 1, 2017)
Your use of the espritrelax website signifies your complete acceptance of all the parts of this notice. Therefore, prior to using or browsing the espritrelax website, you are requested to kindly read the Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions given below.
espritrelax maintains this website for your personal information, education, entertainment, and communication with espritrelax. Your access to and use of our website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing our website you accept without limitation or qualification these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Disclaimer & Terms and Conditions of Use
- Everything you see or read on the espritrelax website, including text, images, audio, and video, is copyrighted by espritrelax unless otherwise noted. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the contents of the espritrelax website including the text, images, audio, and video for personal, public or commercial use or purposes without espritrelax‘s written permission.
- While espritrelax uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the espritrelax website, espritrelax makes no warranties or representations that the information contained therein is accurate, complete, or error free. espritrelax assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the espritrelax website.
- The information contained on the espritrelax website is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. The information set forth on the espritrelax website is not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The benefits attributed to the practice of yoga come from a centuries-old yogic tradition. Results will vary with individuals. Always consult your physician before beginning this or any other exercise program.
- You are specifically advised to seek the advice of a doctor, general practitioner, physician or other suitably qualified health professional before beginning any of the exercises or dietary therapy (regular or otherwise) presented on the espritrelax website.
- Your use of and browsing or acting on any information on the espritrelax website are done at your own risk. Neither espritrelax nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the espritrelax website. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE ESPRITRELAX SITE IS PROVIDED BY ESPRITRELAX TO YOU ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. ESPRITRELAX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ESPRITRELAX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- espritrelax does not warrant that the espritrelax website, its servers, or e-mail sent from espritrelax are free of viruses or other harmful components. espritrelax assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the espritrelax website.
- Images of people or places displayed on the espritrelax website are the property of espritrelax. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate applicable international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the espritrelax website, including the espritrelax name, are trademarks of espritrelax and others. Nothing contained on the espritrelax website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the espritrelax website without the written permission of espritrelax or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the espritrelax website, or any other content on the website, is strictly prohibited.
- espritrelax may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the any new Terms and Conditions. By using and browsing the espritrelax website, you acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and espritrelax regarding your use of the espritrelax website, and that they supersede any prior statements or representations.
- If you don’t agree to above Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions of Use, then please don’t use the espritrelax website or its content in any way.
Bookings & Refunds
(effective January 1, 2017)
All purchases made via our site are non-transferable and may not be shared.
Bookings for classes, workshops, and retreats cancellation policy
When booking a class, workshop, or retreat please note that we can not provide a full or partial refund if you choose to cancel your booking for whatever reason. We only provide refunds if your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the amount paid (less a 20% admin fee). Circumstances beyond our control may force us to cancel a class, workshop, or retreat, in which case you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative date/event.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, programs, and/or purchases in our online store (coming soon).
- Gift cards can be paid for via Paypal (you may need to create a Paypal account) or by cheque drawn to a French bank account (contact us for details).
- All gift cards are electronic. We do not provide physical gift cards.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash.